Terms and Conditions
At Montreal Pet Care, we endeavor to provide the absolute best environment and care possible for your pet. As such, the following terms and conditions must be observed for your pet to stay at our facility.
- Free Van Service is limited just to Montreal Pet Care members. 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a pick-up or a cancellation fee will be applied. We offer van services Monday through Friday.
- Daycare includes two walks at the dog run, each
for a period of at least one hour.
- “Special Dog Walks” refers to individual walks, walks after 5pm, walks over the weekend and on major holidays.
- Members who wish to cancel or suspend their
membership must give written notice one week prior to the next billing cycle. Failure to do so will result in your card being charged.
In order to maintain a healthy and safe environment for all of our four-legged friends, we are required by the City of New York Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Office of Veterinary Public Health Services to have on file for all dogs who stay at our facility (boarding and daycare facility) proof of current vaccination against ALL of the following:
Within the last three (3) years:
- Canine Distemper
- Canine Hepatitis
- Canine Para influenza
Within the last six (6) months:
- Bordetella (during previous 6 months )
- Vaccinations must be administered at least 48 hours prior to arrival under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
- All pets should be flea and tick free. Canine guests with signs of fleas and/or ticks will be treated at the Montreal’s Grooming Salon at the Pet Parent’s expense prior to check-in.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE SERVICES TO DOGS THAT ARE NOT SPAYED OR NEUTERED AND OR FROM ANY BREED WE DEEM AGGRESSIVE.